Friday, September 23, 2016

Dermatologist


Dermatologist
Duties and Responsibilities:
Dermatologists are physicians who treat conditions related to the skin, they also treat disorders related to hair and nails. They help people who have pimples, zits, etc

Salary: $300,000

Education:
Takes around 12 years to become a dermatologist , you must attend a 4 year medical school, get your medical degree and then get your doctorates degree

Demand For This Profession:
Medical and Doctorates degree


Reflection: I would not like to become a Dermatologist since it takes so long to become one. I don’t like looking at pimples since it grosses me out so I wouldn’t like to treat patients with them. They make a lot of money which is good but other than that it’s alright. It seems pretty easy but what you have to do just kills it for me. have to do just kills it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment