Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

What I liked about this class was the things I learned. I learned how to choose the right and when to avoid choosing the wrong. Choosing the right taught me that this will be the best thing in my life. It will show me what to do in any situation. It will make me go through the successful route into a successful life. Choosing the wrong will screw up your life and you wouldn't want that. That's why you choose the right and you'll have a good life. CTR is the best thing ever and always avoid CTW.

What I didn't like about this class was the Job things. It seemed boring to me and most of the time I didn't like any of the jobs. Yeah class is boring too but I need to choose the right and pass this class. It's easy but boring at the same time. I liked watching those videos though. Other than that it was pretty boring and not a lot of my friends are in this class.

Some recommendations for this class would be to listen to music while doing your work. This can be a solution to not getting as bored in class. This also helps some people to do their work. It is a computer class so I guess we should be able to use technology right? We should see some of those educational videos more often since they are kind of fun to watch. These are just some of my suggestions.

My highlight of this class was getting an A for it. It's easy, you just have to do your work. That is choosing the right. Learning all these things were great and even though this could get boring at times, you still learn a lot. Choosing the right will make you get a bunch of highlights in your life.

Yes I always do my best in all my classes. That is why I have an A. Just try your best and you'll accomplish anything. That's what I did. I do my best and doing your best shows that you are a hard working student and that you can accomplish anything. 

To be honest I don't exactly do it daily. I do it every other day and of course I do it when I have this class. I just don't have a lot of goals. I would have more but I just don't want to have all these things I need to do. I have goals but they are realistic goals.

Yes I am a committed CTR person. I will choose the right all the time and there is no way I will ever choose the wrong. I will have a good name and when I do good I feel good. I will become a CTR champion and CTR champions can accomplish anything. CTR is the best and I will always choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment