Monday, February 6, 2017

Student Success Statement #41

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of choice than anything else. and I can change that. It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it"
-Ben Carson

This is a quote made by Ben Carson and what he says is that he grew up poor. He didn't like that so he tried changing it. It wasn't easy for him though. He had to learn how to read and to get good grades. He was one of the worst students back in school and got horrible grades. That didn't stop him though, he worked as hard as he can and eventually he got good grades. He became one of the best students in his school. He then became a surgoen who helped out conjoined twins. This is a great quote and people should learn from him. He started from the bottom and came up as one of the best people ever. He chose the right and proved everyone wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment