Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Spring Break


What I did in spring break was do my homework and do random stuff. I didn't really do much though. I went to go to my friends house to go play video games and it was fun. I went to my friends house, i also went shopping to citadel. I didn't meet anyone new though. I was watching some random movie about zombies and it was sad. I was just playing soccer and basketball but other than that I didn't watch any sports cause I think it's boring. I was writing in my goals journal and I wrote some of the goals I would want to accomplish soon. I was not able to read any books because I did not have time. I had to do my geometry homework and it was boring and I didn't want to do it. I was also celebrating easter and went to church. I found 12 dollars aswell which was dope. I was also listening to music by Kendrick Lamar and Playboi carti. Spring break should've been longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment