Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation

The things I most liked about this class was learning how to type the right way and learn how to choose the right. I liked the people in this class and I liked the fact that this class wasn't hard. It was easy and simple but that is only if you do your work which would be easy if you choose the right all the time.

The things I didn't like about this class was just sometimes I get bored. Typing is cool and all but it gets kind of boring. Other than that there wasn't anything else I disliked, this was a good class filled with good people. Overall there isn't much to dislike. There was more things I liked rather than disliked.

Some recomendations for improving the class is to be able to listen to music. Listening to music isn'y harmful and won't distract anyone since you'll be using your earphones. It would also be better if you are able to do anything on the computer once you have finished your work. This will make the students more relaxed and awarded once they finsih their work.

A highlight was being to have an A for this class and passing this class. I never had to worry about failing or havinga bad grade since I always did my work. Another highlight was doing the CTR project since it was a good expireince and it was easy and good so more people can learn about CTR.

I really did my best in this class. If I didn't do my best, I wouldn't have an A and I would probably be failing this class. It always good to do your best since this is choosing the right. We need the ebst fo us in order to get good grades. We are choosing the right if you're doing your best.

I am reading my life planning goals since I want to accomplish all of them one day. Goals are meant to be written down and achieve them. I write my goals for a reason, and the journel helps make keep track of what I have to accomplish. It really helps and will be writing more and more down in the future.

I am committed to being a CTR person and thats what I always will be. I will never choose the wrong since nothing good will come out of it. Only bad things come from choosing the wrong and I just want to have a good life. Living a good life will only be CTR and CTR will make the best out of it. CTR isn the best and you should always do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment