Thursday, October 27, 2016

Homecoming 2016

School Homecoming

1) School Homecoming is a tradition of welcoming back students and to celebrate the school’s existence, usually celebrated in september or october.

2) It all started back in the 19th century in some colleges when there was the first couple of football games.

3) Schools celebrate homecoming because it shows us the spirit of the school and it’s just a time when you want to have fun. It happens in football season when there are parades and such.

4) There are parades, football games, pep rallies to name a few

5) It's a time when old alumni can visit the school as a re union.

6) You have to dress nicely like a suit, tuxedo or like a nice flannel with pants.
Reflection: Homecoming is like whatevers to me. I didn't go last year and i Doubt I'll go this year. I wouldn't want to go by myself cause i have no date. Most of my friends have dates so I am just left out with nothing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment