Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Break

What I did for thanksgiving break was stay at home and go to my friends house. Most of the week I just went to go play PS4 at my friends house and we played black ops 3. We also played bo2 and it was really fun. It was cool and it never got boring. Then on thanksgiving i ate chicken and mashed potatoes and it was really good. I ate with my family and it was a great experience. Then I went black friday shopping and I bought a long sleeve and a windbreaker and they looked nice so I had to cop. I didn’t get to see any movies but I wanted to watch the movie Fantastical Beasts. I didn’t watch any sports events or anything cause I didn't want to. The CTR experience i had was taking care of my sister and being nice to everyone in thanksgiving. I didn't read any books because i dont really like reading any books. I did a bunch of homework over the break and it was really stressing me out. I also came out in my neighbors 15 and it was a pretty cool party.

No comments:

Post a Comment