Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is a national holiday mainly celebrated in the United States and Canada. This day is celebrated for giving thanks to the blessing of the harvest and of the following year. There are other countries that celebrate this but it is not exactly the same. Thanksgiving feasts can be turkey or chicken as the main dish with mashed potatoes, bread, rice and other stuff as the side. It’s a time when we are thankful for all the things we have in life. When we as a family unite and just have fun and eat. It’s a time when we just have a good time with each other.

Things I’m thankful for:

  1. My house
  2. My Family
  3. My Friends
  4. My Health
  5. My education
  6. My Belongings
  7. My Success
  8. My Clothes
  9. Food
  10. Myself
  11. The earth
  12. CTR

No comments:

Post a Comment